Whimsy Paper Mache Links/paper macheing, how to's, ideals

Can You Make A Wow To Raise Money For Wally's Friends?

Can You Make A Wow To Raise Money For Wally's Friends?
WOW: I Am Special

I have been given the great opportunity to create a Wow Dog for the upcoming auction to raise much needed funds for Wally's Friends. I won't go through how I created this Wow, but I will show you how he turned out.

Come out if you can and support the pups in Chattanooga, and surrounding areas. 


Walley's is a great place with people who really care about animals and they are very reasonable. They drive to the surrounding rural areas and help those people that can not afford or can not get the animal to the Vet, they have a mission.

Personally, we have seven dogs and nothing extra to put into their care they get the minimum, so it is wonderful to have a place that can help me, help my animals.