Whimsy Paper Mache Links/paper macheing, how to's, ideals

Add Color to Your Christmas Ball Ornaments

Fill Ornaments with A Squirt of Paint

Color clear Christmas ornament balls to hang on your tree this year by simply filling it with acrylic paint. You can use two colors or just one; it is totally up to you. 
They do turn out the best when I am generous with my paint, it will begin to run down the entire ornament. Place them in the container that you brought them or use an egg crate to catch the dripping paint.

When they have dried I tie a pretty ribbon around the top to create a wonderful gift.
I love giving these colorful ornaments are a small token to friends to let them know I am thinking of them over the holidays.



Thank you for stopping by the studio, and please share my humble website with someone today.
For more of the Christmas Story you can follow this link "The Christmas Story".
© whimsypapermache.com