Whimsy Paper Mache Links/paper macheing, how to's, ideals

Handmade Dog Bone Ornaments

whimsy paper mache dog bone ornamentDog Bone Ornaments for Christmas 2012

I am an artist who loves animals, and each year I create something a little different for our Christmas Tree that represents our love for animals.
Dog Bones $18 (sold)

This year I will be making several adorable paper mache dog bones,and now is the time to place your Christmas order.
Paper Mache Dog Bones $18 + shipping
My dog bones are created using paper mache, covered with the Sunday Funnies and sealed with Acrylic Varnish for protection.
dog bone


I know that it seems early but art takes time and my workshop will be busy until Christmas.
This whimsical little dog bone is sure to complement your Christmas Tree or be the unique gift you are looking for.
Commissions are always welcome; I look forward to working with you.
Learn to make your own; Easy Paper Mache Dog Bone Ornament.

© whimsypapermache.com