Paint a Cute Rock Pup
I hope that you enjoy the short video tutorial, help me as I grow Sensibledogs.com by subscribing before you leave.
What You'll Need
Palette or paper plate
Spray Gloss Varnish
Paint Your Pup Rock
1. Get a Rock and scrub it clean
2. Paint a primer (basecoat)
3. Pencil your Pup outline on your rock
4. Start Painting your Pup
Remember to clean your brush between coats of paint.
5. Let all your paint dry completely
6. Seal with gloss varnish (optional)
You can't go wrong paint rocks and you can usually find them anywhere. I have found that flat bottom rocks work best but as you can see either a square or oblong rock can be painted to look like a pup. Think out of the box and just have some fun; the children's rocks always look the best to me, they are so creative.
I can't wait to see all your pup rocks posted on our FaceBook Page.