Whimsy Paper Mache Links/paper macheing, how to's, ideals

Small Beginnings

I am Charisse Eaves; I have a wonderful family and live in a small town in Tennessee. I have been an artist all of my life and enjoy making and creating just about everything.

I started sculpting several years ago with paper mache and shortly after discovered paper clay. I adore the look and texture that you can get with paper clay and it has become my medium of choice in sculpting.

I am self taught, and learning and discovering new techniques all of the time. All of my pieces are completely hand sculpted, I never use molds. “I shut my eyes in order to see.”


I hope that looking at my whimsical, original creations make you smile! And don't forget to sign up to the blog I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for stopping by WhimsyPaperMache.com